Welcome to my blog. You can now find SofanMax at Google News!

AdSense "Add Site" Feature Now Accepts Blogspot Domain! Blogger New Earnings Tab Updated

If you already have an active AdSense account, you can add a blogspot domain directly via Add Site. Then, connect your blogspot via new Earnings tab.
Blogger is undergoing a massive change right now. This free blogging platform is not only revamping its interface but also updating the function of the Earnings tab. This feature allows users to monetize blogspot domain using AdSense.

Previously, we were not allowed to add blogspot domain directly to our AdSense acccount. In order to add blogspot domain to AdSense, we had to wait for a "sign up" button to appear in the Earnings tab. Only qualified or eligible blog would display the button in the legacy interface.


Now, if you already have an AdSense account, Blogger's new Earnings tab will display a button which will allow you to connect to AdSense regardless of eligibility. Even a newly created blog will show a button which says CONNECT ADSENSE. Furthermore, you can now add blogspot domain directly to AdSense via Add Site feature after the account is activated.

connect adsense sign up in blogspot 2020
New Connect AdSense feature in Earnings tab

You can have one active AdSense account then connect multiple blogspot websites immediately!

How to Add and Connect Multiple Blogspot Websites to AdSense


Make sure that your Blogger and AdSense account use the same email. In order to add and connect multiple blogspot websites to AdSense, do the following steps:

Step 1: Add the blogspot domain to AdSense Account

  • Go to your AdSense account. Select Sites, then Add Site.
  • Input your blogspot url and press Next.
  • AdSense will tell you that the host, in this case Blogger, will be able to connect your blog. The press Submit.
"The host of https://clouldrooftop.blogspot.com/ will connect your site to AdSense. You can start showing ads after your site is connected."
multiple blogspot website adsense 2020
Add Site now allows blogspot!

AdSense will show a "Getting your site ready to show ads" notification. Your blogspot website is being reviewed and AdSense will notify you whether it is rejected or approved.


Step 2: Connect blogspot domain to AdSense

  • Go to Blogger Earnings tab.
  • Press CONNECT ADSENSE button.
  • The Earning tab will display information that your blog is now connected but still under review.
Your AdSense account is connected, but AdSense is reviewing your blog to make sure it's ready to show ads. Review can be as quick as a day, but for some publishers it can take several weeks.
adsense connected blogspot
Connected blogspot!

You can do the step 1 and step 2 interchangeably. You are able to either connect your blogspot first then add it to AdSense afterward or the other way around. If you've done the step 2 first, you will receive a notification which says that AdSense doesn't know about your blog. The notification will disappear after you have finished the step 1.
AdSense doesn't know about your blog. There is an issue with your blog's details in AdSense. Please go to AdSense and make sure your blog's domain name (yourblogname.blogspot.com) is listed as a site.
Usually, you are required to add AdSense code inside the theme's HTML. You can find the code from AdSense > Ads > Overview > Get Code. Insert the code underneath <head> tag. It's unclear if this step is necessary for blogspot website.

I have not yet receive a further info from AdSense's page, but don't worry my dear readers! I'll keep you updated as the situation develop. Also, I am sure they will come up with a new official tutorial soon.

Are you running out of ideas for a new article? Try Google Question Hub for Blogger to enrich your blog's content!


What We Know So Far About The New Blogger Earnings Tab


Now, Blogger Earnings tab will detect that you have an AdSense account if you're using the same email. The new Earnings interface also displays the approval status of your blogspot website.

AdSense also allows you to add blogspot domain directly even though the blog is just newly created. It is a good news for those of you who already have an active AdSense account. It means that you can connect hundred of blogspot websites to AdSense easily.

Previously, AdSense only allows blogspot website which meets certain eligibility requirements. It is unclear why AdSense now allows users who have an active account to use this opportunity to potentially create a massive horde of blogspot spam websites. It could be harmful.


Is it possible to Sign Up for a new AdSense account using Blogspot URL?


For those of you who have not owned an AdSense account, your Blogger's Earnings tab will still display that you have to qualify first. It is still unclear how the Earnings tab will show the information once your blog is qualified. Will it show Sign Up button? Will it show Connect AdSense button?

unqualified blogspot adsense 2020
Unqualified blogspot

One of my visitors claimed that he has never created an AdSense account before. But his Blogger's Earnings tab shows that he already has an AdSense account. Then, he sign up from AdSense website using the blogspot URL. Previously it was not possible to sign up directly. After that, he uses the Connect to AdSense button and successfully created an AdSense account.

I'm still unable to confirm that information myself because I already have an active AdSense account. If you do not have an active AdSense account yet but have a qualified blogspot website, please contact me.

Update July 30, 2020:

If you get rejected when you sign up for a new AdSense account using a custom domain, you will be given an option to use a different site. You can use a blogspot domain as the alternative site for AdSense.

If you are using a custom domain to activate an AdSense account for the first time, you will be provided with code which you have to insert inside <head> tag. However, if you are using blospot domain, you will not be required to insert any code, you only have to click connect AdSense button from the Earnings tab.

And so, for those of us who already have an AdSense account, we can say goodbye to the uncertain eligibility waiting time! But of course, just because we can add multiple blogspot sites instantly, it doesn't mean that we will get approval.

Are you having a hard time getting AdSense approval? Try to do content audit and remove misrepresentative information!
Professional content writer, copywriter, and owner of TokoKata. Passionate blogger and SEO enthusiast. Practicing my bachelor's degree in accounting at the Indonesian Stock Exchange.

24 comments

  1. Thnxx for this again bro i ll regularly read and visit ur site this type of unique and great content keep it up i want u just one simple question that i cant write artical due to lack of confidence can u help me and give some tips how to strt my research was completed i ve every thing abt my keyword plz if u can guide or suggest me
    1. I believe you will be more confident after you actually publish an article. Try to publish one article in your blog, I'll give you a feedback. Do not worry if it is not perfect.

      Do not think about SEO, AdSense or kewords research for a moment. Try to write about things that you like first. That way you will get used to writing faster. Once you get more confident, you can start thinking about those technical stuffs.

      My blog was actually started as a personal blog, and my old articles were also random. I got better because I keep writing, that's the key.

      An article usually follows 5W + 1H principle. Remember your language classes, I am sure it is taught in schools. I'll write about how to write a basic informative article next time.
    2. Ohh yes thanxx for ur feedback read ur rply three time and decide to wirte ome arrical tiday at any how tha xx again bhai
  2. thanks man
    i really get so much confused in these things.
    you know it very well.
    Now, i'm getting a message of we are working on setting you up.
    :)
    on https://codingwallah.blogspot.com/
    1. I was confused too. It took me several days until I was able to fully grasp the situation. Blogger team does not communicate the new updates very well, quite unfortunate. Good luck on getting the approval though!
  3. I sent you a image on insta. You can also add that image to this post.
    1. I really appreciate that! Thanks, although screenshot instead of photo will look clearer if you don't mind.
  4. Can you pls tell about how many days and posts your blogspot domain took to qualify?
    1. I don't remember, I have been blogging since 2012. By the time I was interested to use AdSense (early 2019-ish I believe), I was already qualified. I had around 20 published posts when I applied and get approval. AdSense recommends your blog should be at least six months, but some of my other blogs were able to qualify in about one month.

      Here's an article regarding AdSense qualification, it's a bit out of date but the general requirements are still the same: https://sofanmax.blogspot.com/2020/06/adsense-eligibility-blogger-blogspot.html
  5. You have an amazing blog, I made a search over some adsense issue and your blog came up 1st in the very first page of google.

    It feels nice to see a blospot domain which seems to be far more better then many other websites which uses to huge amount to get into first page.

    Loads of wishes for your blog.

    I'll be grateful if you will give your expert suggestion over my newly made blog.

    Can you also please tell which theme you are using.
    1. Thank you for your compliment! I am trying to prove that a blogspot can be just as good as any other websites if it is managed properly. The key is to put effort in the articles.

      I have several suggestions for you blog:

      While domain name is not the most important factor in ranking, it is always better to have a shorter and simpler address. You can try to start another blog with shorter subdomain name and compare the result!

      Blogspot is compatible with Google Search Console. You can index your posts almost instantly and your article will appear in Google search result. Read about in my article titled as How to Index Blogger Post Using Google Search Console Tool - Basic Search Engine Optimization.

      If you are running out of fresh idea for your article, use Google Question Hub. I also wrote an article about this tool. It's available in India!

      If your articles are well written, Google will naturally put you on the top spot. Avoid copying big websites because you will never catch up to them. Instead, be unique and write in your own style!

      I am using Fiksioner. It's free. You can read about it here: https://sofanmax.blogspot.com/2020/07/how-to-set-up-fiksioner-custom-blogger.html
  6. Nice post thanks for sharing http://newsonhy.blogspot.com
  7. Hi. Thank you for your article. My adsense was created in 2011 on a different email address to the one I'm using for all my blogs now. Thought it was a good idea at the time. Is there any way of connecting my blog on one email account to my Adsense on another email account. I have tried to add it to sites in Adsense and I think that may work in the long run, but I would like you opinion or expertise if that's OK. Thanks, Ian.
    1. Hello Ian,

      I think it is possible if the emails are associated with each other. Check the blog's Earnings tab. If you see the Connect AdSense button, you will be able to add your blog. You will notice your AdSense's publisher id (pub-xxxxxxxxx) in the earnings tab. The publisher ID in the earnings tab should match with the AdSense account.

      Alternatively, if your earnings tab still isn't showing any button, create a new Blogger account using the email which is associated directly with AdSense. You can invite that new Blogger account as an admin to your current blogs. This way the Connect AdSense button may appear in the earnings tab.
    2. Thank you very much for the quick reply. I am new to your blog but will be checking back regularly now that I found you and bookmarked the site. The publisher ID is different and tries to connect me to a non existing Adsense account and I've even found a threat to close my Adsense when I was sifting through the possible solutions. I will try your method as soon as I can later today. Ian
    3. You're welcome Ian and thank you for visiting!

      I suspect that your current email, which is used for your Blogger account, is not associated with any email used in AdSense. In such case, when a blog becomes qualified, apparently AdSense will now automatically give you a publisher ID which requires an activation (although I am still not 100% sure about this).

      So technically you may have two AdSense account right now (one is real account from 2011 and the other one is inactivated), hence the confusion with the publisher ID. If your 2011 AdSense account is still good to go, I suggest you stick with that one.

      Invite the 2011 Blogger account to the new blog as Admin. Then try to kick the new email temporarly out of your blog and stick with 2011 email. Then see if the publisher ID will match with your 2011 AdSense account.

      If you do not have an AdSense already (if you do not have the 2011 account), you can register a new account directly to AdSense sign up page using the email tied to your current blog and use the qualified blog url. Then try to login to AdSense using that current email. The non-existent AdSense account will be get activated (again, still not 100% sure).

      Sorry if my explanation is too convoluted, contact me anytime if you find more confusions. Also, what's your blog if I may take a look at it?
    4. Thank you. That worked. After I gave the new blog (me, connected to my Adsense Account email address) permission as an 'Author', once it was accepted I then changed the new 'Author' to an Admin. After this I went on the new admin's Blogger account (the one connected to Adsense) and found that in the earnings tab the publisher id was the correct one and the 'Connect Adsense' button was there. Great idea. Worked a treat.
    5. You're welcome. I am glad that it worked, cheers! I also noticed that you already have a lot of published posts so I hope that you get the approval soon!
  8. Hello, I have an AdSense Account which is under review for this website //--statuszip.xyz--// Now, 2 Months passed their is no reply from AdSense then I deleted this AdSense account and make new one. But in Blogger Earning Tab, It shows My Old AdSense Pub ID - Please How to fix this ??? 😥
    1. You do not need to use Blogger Earning Tab if you are using custom domain name, just like what I've stated above. All you need to do is inserting the AdSense code under your blog's head html.

      Blogger Earning Tab is only relevant if you are using .blogspot domain!
  9. Hello, Sofanmax. I have a question. Is there any problem if i request multiple blog post for indexing at once in Google Search Console?
    1. There will be no problem. Although it might be slower because there will be more URL in the queue. But eventually your posts will get indexed. Make sure that you add sitemap in your google search console first.
  10. Sir, I have already received the approval of this website, but the number of ads has become limited. Please help me, sir.
    Web link https://dapsubsidy.com
    1. Unfortunately there is not much you can do with ad limitation other than waiting for it to be cleared. The limitation usually will be lifted after your website receive better traffic. Improve traffic from organic search result (Google) and reduce traffic from dubious sources. It is not a real solution but it may help speed up the process.